14404 SE 216th ST Kent, WA 98042
Commercial Generac® Generators – Sales, Installation & Repairs
We chose to become a factory-authorized dealer of commercial Generac® generators for the same reason you will want to become an owner! Their name is synonymous with power and innovation.
We are equally proud to be a factory-trained contractor that allows us to offer uncompromising installation and repair services of their backup generator for business owners.
These are reasons to consider their backup generator for business:
- Protection of your business from the damage of power outages
- Reliable backup power to protect your bottom line
- Powerful solutions that give you an edge over your competition
With our excellent training we are able to contribute to their powerful solutions by providing precise installations and excellent service repairs.
Call Washington Generators to inquire about the specifics of commercial backup generator sizing, commercial generator installation and the advantages provided by a free custom power risk assessment.
Stay Up and Running with a Generac® Backup Generator for Business
Come to us for the right standby power system for your specific business or industry.
Not only can we assist in a reliable selection among the broad range of commercial Generac® generators, but we can also provide:
- Complete and professional installations
- Service repairs
- A maintenance plan to keep you up and running over the long term
- On-going customer support second to none
- Warranty service
We understand the potential for irreparable damage and revenue losses to businesses that experience lost power. That is why we recommend the operational reliability of a Generac® backup generator for business, paired with our ability to service and maintain it to protect your bottom line.
Call today to learn how to stay up and running with reliable backup power!
What are the Benefits of a Generac® Generator?
Commercial Generac® generators are the trusted brand for business standby power!
These are a few of the many benefits of a Generac® generator:
- All are made with the highest quality and most reliable materials
- They feature state-of-the-art technical innovations to improve performance
- Proven in real-world applications under adverse conditions
- Industrial engines designed through innovation to generate heavy-duty backup power
- Advanced engineering expertise to ensure reliability, durability and performance
The line of business standby products with suitability as a backup generator for business include gaseous, diesel and bi-fuel generators as well as an integrated approach to generator paralleling with the modular power systems.
Call Washington Generators to learn the variety of ways to achieve the power capacity needed with a backup generator for business. 253-220-4555